The CEMRACS 2005 will be introduced by the Euromech Colloquium no. 467 on turbulent flow and noise generation from the 18th to the 20th of July.
Warning : If you want to attend the Euromech Colloquium, please register separately
The lectures will be given July 21st and 22th by :
PDF Files of the lectures are now available, just click on the title below
- Pierre Comte (Institut de Mécanique des Fluides et des Solides, Strasbourg, France) - Vortex dynamics and compressibility effects in Large-Eddy Simulation.
- Bruno Desprès (CEA-DAM, Bruyères-le-Châtel, France) - Numerical methods in lagrangian fluid dynamics.
- Fang Q. Hu (Old Dominion University, USA) - A survey of numerical methods for CAA.
- Wolfgang Schröder (Aerodynamisches Institut, Aachen, Germany) - Computational aeroacoustics based on hybrid approaches.
- Young J. Moon (Korea University, Korea) - Computational aeroacoustics for low Mach number flows
- Christine Bernardi (Paris VI University, Paris, France) - A posteriori analysis for mesh and other adaptations
- Young researchers attending the research center must also attend the summer school.
- It is possible to only attend the summer school (lectures week).
- Registration fees for the summer school:
- Academic : 200 euros
- Industrials : 1000 euros (includes registration fees for the Euromech Colloquium)