Research center (25th july - 26th august)
- WARNING : Deadline for applying for a financial support : 15th June 2005
Young researchers coming for the whole period to work on a
project can apply for a financial support for housing and meals at CIRM
(travel expenses are not included).
They are invited to fill the following forms and send a CV and a letter from their supervisor detailing their scientific
7, rue René Descartes
67084 Strasbourg cedex.
Note that this is a pre-registration procedure. The registration must be approved
by the organizers.
- The travel and local expenses of the other participants should
be provided by their own institution. In some special cases they
can be also supported by a CEMRACS project.
Euromech Colloquium (18th july - 20th july)
If you want to attend the Euromech Colloquium, please register separately
See here for the registration fees for the colloquium.
Summer school (21st july - 25th july)
Housing and meals: the CIRM Day price includes accomodation in single room, 3 meals and use of the various facilities of CIRM.
- Young researchers attending the research center must also attend the summer school.
- It is possible to only attend the summer school (lectures week).
- Registration fees for the summer school:
- Academic : 200 euros
- Industrials : 1000 euros
- CIRM Day (less than 2 weeks): 60 euros
- CIRM Day (more than 2 weeks): 50 euros
- Lunch or dinner: 9 euros, breakfast : 3.50 euros