The SMAI Prizes
- Jacques-Louis Lions Prize, created in 2003 by the SMAI with the support of the Association Colloque Jacques-Louis Lions, of the INRIA and of the CNES.
- Blaise Pascal Prize, created in 1984 by the SMAI and the GAMNI.
- Natixis-SMAI Prize created in 2007 by Natixis and the SMAI.
- Lagrange Prize, ICIAM prize created in 1998 at the initiative of the SMAI, the SEMA (Spain), the SIMAI (Italy).
- Maurice Audin Prize, under the patronage of the SMAI and the SMF.
- Prix SMAI 2008 en transfert radiatif (exceptionnal prize created by the SMAI in 2008).
- PhD prize of thematic group SMAI-GAMNI.
Besides, the SMAI, in collaboration with the INRIA, organizes every year, since 2003, a ceremony in honor of the winners of the prizes awarded by the French Academy of Sciences in computer science and applied mathematics, under the high XXpatronage of the French Academy of Sciences.
Results of the "An image for the SMAI" competition , which took place in 2007.