- The SMAI publishes the Newsletter MATAPLI (2-3 brochures are sent per year to all members).
- The SMAI publishes a series of scientific journals:
- ESAIM Journal : ESAIM : M2AN ( Modélisation Mathématique et Analyse Numérique)
- ESAIM Journal : ESAIM : COCV (Contrôle Optimisation et Calcul des Variations)
- ESAIM Journal : ESAIM : P&S (Probabilités et Statistiques)
- ESAIM Journal : ESAIM : Proceedings (publication d’actes de conférences)
- RAIRO Journal : RAIRO: RO (Recherche opérationnelle), en collaboration avec la ROADEF, in collaboration with the ROADEF.
To get more precise information on the first four journals, go to: the ESAIM Series.
- : the SMAI has just launched the new journal, MathematicS In Action (Maths In A.), whose main objective is to publish articles of interaction between Mathematics and other scientific disciplines: every article must have at least two authors, one being a mathematician and the other one belonging to another scientific community (biology, medecine, economy, computer science, physics, chemistry, mecanics, environnemental sciences, engineering, etc.).
MathematicS In Action is published online and free of access in the framework of the CEDRAM initiative, with the support of MathDoc (UMS 5638 CNRS/UJF).
The SMAI publishes the book collection Mathématiques et Applications at Springer. The books published in this collection correspond generally to courses at the Master2 level (research level) or at the last year of an engineering school.
List of volumes and prices for SMAI members.
- The SMAI publishes the collection ’Mathématiques appliquées pour le Master/SMAI at Dunod. The books of this collection are oriented towards teaching at Master1 level.
- The SMAI has also published :