[Liste Smai] Message numéro 2 des organisateurs du cemracs

Message venant du serveur de liste de la SMAI
http://smai.emath.fr/spip.php?article35

Dear all,

We hope that this e-mail finds you well.

This e-mail is intended for students who would like to participate to some of the CEMRACS 2021 research projects on "Data assimilation and Reduced-Order modeling for high-dimensional projects", which will be organized at CIRM from the 26th of July until the 27th August.

There will likely be more applications than there are slots available for participation in the projects. This is the reason why we kindly ask you to fill in the following form in order to indicate to us your intended dates and send us a CV and motivation letter.We kindly ask you to fill in this application form*** before the 19th of June ***.  We apologize for this short notice and hope that you will nevertheless be able to fill in the information in due time. We will select applications and send you the final results before the 21st of June.

https://framaforms.org/application-for-cemracs-research-projects-1622637992

Note that the registrations fees for the summer school (19th - 23rd July) and the accomodation costs of students that will take part in a research project will be covered by the organisatino comittee.

If you have any question, do no hesitate to contact us at cemracs21@smai.emath.fr

Best regards,

The organization committee
Virginie Ehrlacher