PayPal Security Measures!

Dear valued PayPalŪ member:

 Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the paypal
account we have issued this warning message.

 It has come to our attention that your PayPalŪ account information needs to be
updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.
Please update your records on or before April 30, 2006.

Once you have updated your account records your paypal account
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your PayPalŪ records click on the following link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank You.
PayPalŪ UPDATE TEAM

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, PayPalŪ will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside